Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hit List: My Edward

This week's Hit List is inspired by the fact that it is now October (holy moly!). I thought it would be fun to create a look for my Edward....Edward Scissorhands that is. This may sound strange, but as a child, I would come home from school and eat tuna sandwiches, peanut butter cookies, and watch this movie with my Mom. Now, this movie kind of scares me a little. Weird, right? Well, as weird or frightening that it may be, I couldn't help but find some amazing pieces here that looked Edward inspired. Since the whole 90's grunge look is coming back, this seemed only natural to include lots of leather, buckles, and a little "rough." My favorites are the buckle boots and the trench. Both very expensive, but seriously cool pieces. And, you can't deny the gloves. Freaking awesome. Anyway, slash on and buckle up this month!!

1. Leather Strap Leggings- Pencey on Shopbop $132
2. Multi-Buckle Trench- Altuzarra on Colette $3650
3. Buckle Boots- Ash Nat on Shopbop $200
4. Slashed Boots- Alaia on My Color Fashion $N/A
5. Nuts and Bolts Cuff- Hot Topic $9.99
6. Edward Gloves- Costume Cauldron $29.95

1 comment:

Joy J. Frazier said...

The accessories here is so fashionable. So trendy. I love the outfit . The trench here is so fashionable and stunning. I also love the boots, is so amazing. I also love burberry trench coat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...