Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hit List: Crystal Clear

What's more clearer than crystal? As I browsed the internet this week for my Hit List, I was drawn to the crystal accented accessories and apparel as a definite trend. The crystals I found were not very traditional though, they seem to have a sort of edge mixed with other metals. My favorite piece in this collection is the Alberta Ferretti dress. The gem and crystal printed dress is a tad elegant, updated with the print. So what's the clear trend right now? Crystals of course!


1. Swag Belt- Haute Hippie on Shopbop.com $595
2. Chain and Crystal Bracelet- Ranjana Khan on Kirna Zabete.com $475
3. Gem Print Dress- Alberta Ferretti on Net-a-Porter.com $1595
4. Chandelier Print Tee- Critter Jitter's Shop on Etsy $15
5. Crystal Headwrap- Urban Outfitters $28
6. Goddess Headwrap- Urban Outfitters $18

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...