Friday, September 3, 2010

Dasily Fashion Show: Anthro Spree #3

You didn't think I forgot about my last installment of the Anthropolgie spree did I? Well, here it is!

Seriously fell in love with this top. The flowy silk layers drew me in, while the sweet clothesline print sealed the deal. It was quirky done in a sweet way, just the way I like it.



Finally decided to buy myself some white jeans and I couldn't be happier. Initially, the thought of wearing a color on my thighs that is rumored as unflattering shook me to the core, but once I got my butt into them, I couldn't have been more wrong.



Oh and I forgot the best part of this post, since my last spree, I've been back and have more to show you. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Balancing Lisa said...

LOVE that top! I want it!!!! And those jeans are very flattering on you! I actually don't own white jeans myself. I may need to add a pair to my wardrobe after the baby comes! Great post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...