Monday, September 27, 2010

Fashion Target: Featured on Blog

Hey guys! One of my lovely fellow bloggers, Lisa at Stilettos and Diaper Bags, featured me on her blog today as part of her weekly "I want what she has!" I was so honored that she chose me for this and hope you guys check it out! Lisa has a great style, combining her lifestyle and inner coolness of being a mom and a rockstar wife. Thanks again Lisa for featuring me today!

This got me thinking how seriously important it is that each blogger carries their own voice. Lisa talks about combining being a mom, housewife, and serious style queen, while I focus on teaching my readers about re-creating their wardrobe and finding little "secret weapons" (as I call them) to truly learn what you can do to expand your wardrobe. I also deliver trends as well as challenge myself on dressing like the trends I see in fashion editorials. But is this enough?? I would love your feedback on what you like, don't like, and what you would like to see more of. Your opinion matters and I love reading your comments. Let me know what I'm missing and what you'd like to miss because I want to make this blog the best I can for all of you!

2 comments:

Balancing Lisa said...

How did I miss this post?! Thanks for the shot out and I'm glad you liked my post! ;)
I think you are on the right track. I've always enjoyed reading your blog. Posting often, even if it's just updates, keeps readers coming back. You can talk about personal stuff if you want, you know I'd listen!! Also, you could incorporate being a buyer in some of your posts! are you allowed to take your camera to work? How exciting it would be to see trends and pieces before they are out for the rest of us!!!

Tiffany said...

Unfortunately, I can't specifically talk about where I work or what we are working on for the next couple of seasons. But maybe I'll add in a few more details on the day to day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...