Thursday, March 31, 2011

Daily Fashion Show: Show Me the Glitz

Today's ensemble concentrated on none other than glitz. I've worn this skirt a few times now and decided this time, I'd bring out the shine in it.



The little strip of lurex running through the skirt was brought out by shiny bracelets and my stone splattered tunic. The browns I wore throughout somehow seemed to soften when I paired them with shiny coppers and lavender.



Also, you can't forget about the shoes! I also highlighted a little more glitz with my bronze sequin heels. Originally bought for a wedding, these pumps helped pump up the ensemble completely from head to toe.







Overall, I felt a little boho and a little feminine today but one thing is for sure, I definitely shined!




Tunic: Urban Outfitters
Lace Cardigan: Delia's
Skirt: vintage
Shoes: Madden
Necklace: Tree and Kimball on Etsy
Bracelets: vintage

1 comment:

Balancing Lisa said...

You look amazing! Great find with the necklace! Checking out her site now.....

http://stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...