Monday, March 7, 2011

Daily Fashion Show: Babydoll

So my man told me I looked like a doll today. I think he meant the toy, not in a terms of endearment way, but nevertheless, I sported around in my bobby socks and mary jane's like I was back in elementary school.



I thought the combo was fun today, lots of florals and texture, especially the contrast between my super fuzzy sweater and my smooth and shiny silk dress.



Close up of the bobby socks. Now all I really need is a pair of saddle shoes and I really am back in elementary school. But what's wrong with that? I was an ultra-girly girl then, and still am!



Last but not least, I paired my skinny stretch belt with a golden rose closure with the ensemble today for one last touch. Overall, I do say that I looked like doll...you know what I mean!


Sweater: Anthropologie
Dres: H&M
Socks: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Madden
Belt: sample from work

2 comments:

Balancing Lisa said...

Okay, I love this look too! The mix of colors is great and I love the socks with shoes!!!

http://stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

stacysaddleshoes said...

I think you look adorable in those shoes and white bobby socks.I bet other people loved this on you.I hope you get some saddle shoes some time

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...