Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hit List: Peachy Keen

While we're all sitting here waiting for the summer to come, or hey, spring for that matter, I couldn't help but notice the presence of orange this week. A few months ago, I mentioned corals, but this time around, I found these amazing, soft peach tones. Some I found were in really unique items such as the adorable shower cap and apron, while others were in unexpected things such as the trench and a faux suede pump. The influx of peach in these two pieces give us a new neutral to play with. If only it we were warm enough to eat peaches....for now, I'll settle with my yogurt and gushing for these beautiful pieces.


1. Peach Polka Dot Dress- Dorothy Perkins £32
2. Peach Trench- Topshop $180
3. Peach Oxford- Modcloth $104.99
4. Peach Suede Pump- Debenhams £80
5. Shower Cap- Ruche $23.99
6. Cupcake Apron- Anthropologie $32

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...