Sunday, April 3, 2011

Daily Fashion Show: Red Lady

Felt super sassy today in with my skinny pants, scarf, curly q's and red lips. I'm really starting to like this red lipstick. I was always kind of scared of lipstick and I was constantly checking if I had it on my face or teeth, but I think the more I wear it, the better I'll feel.



I've been seeing a lot more scarves lately tied up like bows or flowers, so I thought I'd give it whirl, in my own way of course. Nothing really seems to match this scarf, so I decided to clash it was a navy silk top and my red lips to tie it all together.



I love skinny belts lately. They are great with dresses and especially for cinching in your waist like I've done here. The best part about it, is that it matched my shoes perfectly. Wee! Love when that happens.



For some reason, my hair was ultra-curly today. It's strange, I do my hair the same everyday. Some days it looks like garbage, and others it looks amazing. Weird. I blame it on the weather....hope you all had a FAB weekend, I know I'm totally ready for April!




Top: New York & Co.
Pants: Loft
Belt: sample from work
Shoes: Libby Eldeman
Scarf: really old, not sure it's origin
Lipstick: Wonder Woman by MAC

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...