Monday, March 14, 2011

Daily Fashion Show: Rocker Chic

I seriously rocked this Monday. It was rough but I made it through. And honestly, I don't think I could have done it without my leather jacket and bright red lips!



I've never really been into lipstick, but when I got a giftcard from MAC and saw the amazing Wonder Woman collection, I just had to give in and give it a try.



My shoes seriously made the ensemble. These really do rock. They are stilettos and wedges, with a shiny spike heel. Plus, they are black and bronze so they are extremely versatile.

Hope you all had a rockin' Monday (and love my new curtains!).


Jacket: H&M
Tank: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: H&M
Tights: Express
Shoes: Aldo
Necklace: Anthropologie
Lipstick: MAC

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love this outfit Tiffany! Definitely rocker chic. Those shoes are absolutely perfect :)

Balancing Lisa said...

LOVE This look! you look amazing with red lips!

http://stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...