Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fashion Target: 4 Years of Missing You

Well my friends, it's been four, very long years since my wonderful, beautiful Mother has been gone. I miss her more that I can ever explain, but I feel as though I can only do one thing, and that is remember the good times everyday as much as I can.

My most favorite accessory that I have aand cherish is my teardrop necklace. This lovely necklace actually holds the ashes of my mom so she gets to be with me, next to my heart, every day. I've found a few images through the past year of me wearing this.













Although these are only a couple of pictures, I actually wear this almost every other day. I may never have her back, but at least I can be close to her :)

1 comment:

Balancing Lisa said...

and I'm crying......
I love you Tiffany!!!! You're mom would be so proud to see the woman you have become! I know I am!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...