Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Daily Fashion Show: Return of the Floral Queen

Hello fellow fashionistas! I'm back! Took a much needed break from the blog for two reasons. 1. being work and 2. the main reason, was due to needing a new computer. I was working off of my old laptop I had from college and it finally kicked the bucket. So, I decided to go out there any buy myself a fancy new Macbook. Can't say that it's been an easy transition, but I'm looking forward to giving you all the best I can now on Fashion Ammo!


Though this ensemble does not scream florals, I added in my little touch of it with my belt. I also love the scroll detail of this necklace. Gives it a little feminine edge against the bold stripes and tough boots I'm wearing.



Thought the yellow was a great way to bring in the sunshine today. The variation of stripes was also super fun.



Hope you all enjoyed the enhanced and edited photos today (c/o my fancy new computer). New additions to come!


Tops: Forever 21 and Urban Outfitters
Pants: Loft
Boots: Claires
Belt: J. Crew
Necklace: Vintage

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...