Monday, May 10, 2010

Daily Fashion Show: Socks with Sandals

Today's runway is brought to you by my backyard and all of the crazy weeds/plants growing in the trees. Luck for me, I found a really pretty purple orchid flower as an accessory! But the best accessory today has to go to my hot pink socks I decided to wear with my Vince Camuto open-toed stilettos.

I've been seeing a lot of socks being paired with strappy sandals lately in editorials and runway and think it's simply perfect for this spring's unpredictable weather (plus, it's also great when you forget to paint your toes!). And, depending how you wear it, it gives your ensemble an overall preppy or girly feeling, which is super fun!

I like it best to wear a bright color paired with neutral shoes to give a pop of color (or in my case, even more color!).

Dress is from H&M two years ago, but the sweetheart neckline is timeless, AND naturally shapes your bust line. What's better than that?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...