Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Daily Fashion Show: 70's Flower Child













Today's runway is brought to you by the huge tree in my front yard. Perfect, as it actually goes with my outfit! I was told today by numerous people that I look like a 70's flower child. Most likely due to the flower belt I actually decided to wear as a headwrap today. I also layered a bunch of my Mom and Grandma's necklaces with flower and rosette motifs and paired it with my "prairie print" dress and lace cardigan. I felt a lot more connected to earth today, not just because of my ensemble, but the extended hours of sun and warm weather. I even decided to end my day with a run with my sister. What a great day :)

1 comment:

Balancing Lisa said...

Love this! You DO look like you belong in the 60's!!! Flower girl chic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...