Friday, May 7, 2010

Daily Fashion Show: Panda Princess

If the world is your runway and everyday is a fashion show, then here is mine for the day! I thought my street would be a perfect make-shift runway as the trees are in full-bloom and absolutely beautiful.

At one with nature here in my World Wildlife panda shirt. Why not wear a tee-shirt with a suit jacket? It's definitely more fun, especially when it's paired with super-high heels and faux snakeskin leggings.



Even under-shirts can be fun and unexpected with a bright pop of color! My teal Marc Jacobs bag added another dimension of color as well.

Definitely played up the gold accessories here. The antiqued cluster of pins paired with a quirky USA charm necklace was another way to funk it up today!

4 comments:

LinzeeLu said...

I LOVE your accessories!! The pins (Brooches??), the necklace, the purse!! It's all sooo good!

Tiffany said...

Awww, thanks hun! I love playing around with all of my grandma's old accessories.

Lisa Fergus said...

HOTT!!! LOVE this look!

Blogger said...

Shop For Genuine Gucci Handbags Online.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...