Saturday, May 8, 2010

Daily Fashion Show: Greek Goddess

So I don't have a runway today, I decided to pose a little in my living room. Today's overall look is inspired today by a little Greek goddess influence with gold studding and jewelry and a beautiful feather head piece.

Today is the final day (day 6) of wearing my Matchstick jeans before washing them. That's a pretty good run of not getting stretched and looking saggy all over. Can't wait to buy more!

The feather headband is one of my favorite's Similar item can be found at your local Claire's store!!!

This is my Greek goddess pose. Not really sure why but I felt like it fit.

Super high cork wedge sandals are my favorite shoes so far this summer. They can casual and dressy and are super comfortable for my bad feet.



3 comments:

Balancing Lisa said...

I want this top! Where did you get it?

Tiffany said...

It's from Urban Outfitters!

http://prophotoshopexpert.com said...

Amazing! this information thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...