Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hit List: Geometry Lesson

This may be my most expensive Hit List yet, but I'm thinking it's the best! Out browsing this week, couldn't help but to see all of the geometric and colorblocking going on in apparel and accessories (totally reminds me of Marc Jacobs last year). My eye immediately went to the Herve Leger dress and the giant triangle necklace from Modcloth. These are some seriously cool pieces and I hope you love them just as much as I do! The best part about them is that they totally scream summer. Woo hoo--only 5 months away!


1. Triangle Tube Dress- Herve Leger $1,950
2. Multi-colored Dress- Modcloth $109.99
3. Triangle Necklace- Modcloth $99.99
4. Geometric Cuff- Disaya $224
5. Geometric Tights- Gargyle $50
6. Colorblock Stillettos- Versace $1,255

2 comments:

Two For Tea said...

Mmmmm...I also am in love with that bright coloured dress from Modcloth. The shape and colours are PERFECT!

<3 Cambria
http://twoforteaplease.blogspot.com/

Balancing Lisa said...

Oh my gosh! I love those shoes!!! Figures they cost over a grand! haa

http://stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...