Saturday, January 8, 2011

Daily Fashion Show: Kick Ass!

Went shopping this week with the intent to buy a dress for my trip and instead, found the most kick ass boots EVER!



They even kicked my ass. I fell in them while dancing around my bedroom the first night and caused my ankle to swell. Well, determined girl I am, decided to wear them to work yesterday in order to learn how to walk in them. And, I think I did! No falling. A few little wobbles, but I think I'm getting the hang of it.



I mean, look at these things, seriously not joking around right? Last new piece in this ensemble is my crochet sweater. Yet another great piece I got from the clothing swap a few weeks ago. The puffy sleeves I think are my favorite part! I mean how fun are these boots with the 70s sweater, right?






Sweater: from a clothing swap
Jeans: The Gap
Boots: N.Y.L.A
Ring: gift for Xmas
Metal Neck: Carsons
Cloth Neck: sample from work!

1 comment:

Balancing Lisa said...

Those shoes are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...