Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Daily Fashion Show: Lace and Frills

Decided to be ultra girly today with lots of bows! I used one of my Grandmother's vintage lace scarves and tied it around my head for a fun, summer headwrap. My skirt also carried the bow theme as well as flowers to play up the girl factor.


I love these purple flowers in front of my house. When they bloom, they are absolutely beautiful.







The day was sunny and not too hot, perfect for wearing a tank and a skirt to work. The sun was definitely refreshing in my face (and pictures!).





Last item....the shoes. Worn in many of my daily fashion shows, but wanted to highlight them today. They are a very unique shape, a hybrid, of wedges and ankle strap pumps. Can look vintage or hard rock, if accessorized correctly. I think they are from Famous Footwear or DSW, bought so long ago the tag is worn off on the inside. Definitely a great find!

2 comments:

Glendy said...

Love your skirt and hair bow such an adorable outfit :)

Balancing Lisa said...

love the lace bow! I'm such a sucker for lace detail!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...