Monday, April 6, 2009

Tie- Dye

My newest and most favorite addition to the peace/love trend is tie-dye. I mean, who didn't love this pastime in 2nd grade, and now it's back, seeping itself into accessories. When I was out shopping this weekend, I saw this girl wearing tie-dye printed flip-flops. While I don't agree wearing flip-flops in 50 degree weather is a good idea, I absolutely loved the little print popping out around her toes. I saw these tie-dye Converse in the Delia's catalog this month and fell in love.
Image from Delia's.com

For more tie-dye, check out Moschino's Cheap and Chic runway collection for S/S 09. It is full of tie-dye and water color printed shoes, accessories, and apparel. Here is a snippet, the only image I could find.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...