Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Cool Site

I was making a trend board at work yesterday and was having a little trouble finding pictures until I was referred to this site that I think is so cool-- Polyvore. There is a search bar that you can basically type anything into and then sort by color, designer, and various other categories. The boards themselves are great as they give you price, designer, and website information once you scroll over the item. You can even click on the shop bar and find direct links to buy featured items. I'm so glad I was referred to this site as I will be visiting it daily! My favorite part of the site is that you can create your own trend boards too! Here is one I thought was hilarious, though I do think I could give Blair a run for her money.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...