Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday...

Ok so I finally convinced my boyfriend to let me take him shopping and we definitely shopped until we dropped! We made one last stop at H&M and he found these adorable socks with days of the week on them. After seeing these, I was determined to scour the Internet to find more accessories with a days of the week motif. Here's what I've found so far...

More socks. These are Betsey Johnson.
Here's a Hello Kitty watch I found on the Khols website. It's a little bit nostalgic to the watches you used to get free from Happy Meals. The Hello Kitty motif just adds to the what I like to call "little-kid vintage."
Embroidered snap clips by Chasing Fireflies found on polyvore.com.
More clips. These are Kate Spade.
And of course, underwear. You couldn't have days of the week without them! These were found on Marygreen.com and come with an adorable little satchel. Perfect for a gift! There are also a lot of other really cute and feminine panties on the site.
Last but not least, my favorite, the Juicy Couture underwear found on the Neiman Marcus website.
Still searching for some other men's accessories, since the only one I have on here are the socks from H&M. I was hoping to find some cufflinks. Also, I really wanted to find some earring studs. The search continues....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...