Saturday, February 28, 2009

So Long, Farewell

My Dearest Juicy Couture,

At the beginning of the coldest month of the year, I take you out of your protective sleeve and fill you with my most important possessions. Your pink leather and gold and rhinestone piece goods scream February, specifically Valentine's Day. I can remember the day I bought you. You were a gift to myself for getting straight A's my first semester of college. But now, 4 years later, your leather is starting to wear and gold embellishments starting to tarnish. I hope you don't think I neglect you all of the other 11 months of the year, I just want to keep you in the most pristine condition so I can enjoy you and your extreme girly-ness for longer. So, as this month comes to a close, I bid my farewell to you. I have removed all of your contents and put you safely in your sleeve. Good-bye February purse, see you next year.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...