Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekly Secret Weapon: Sock Heights

So maybe I'm being a little optimistic here about the weather, but hey, it's getting warm (well, on some days) so that means it's time to start wearing different sock heights. All through winter you wear your knee-highs and over-the-knees, both to stay warm and to accessorize your dresses and skirts on days that your tights just aren't cutting it. But now, it's time to start exploring the world of ankle socks!



I found these adorable ones on a mini shopping spree. I just love the little hedgehog print. It's so spring-y and FUN! Plus, the colors go perfectly with my ensemble and add a little but of quirk to it.



Oh, and I wanted to show off my new sweater the boy got for me for my birthday. Oh, he knows me so well. Give me flowers and Anthro any day! It's super fuzzy and helps give this outfit texture.

So wherever you are, no matter what weather's going on, I highly suggests you start wearing some ankle socks. It's a great way to shake things up, and help add a little color or character around your ankles.


Sweater: Anthropologie
Tank: The Gap
Skirt: vintage
Socks: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Libby Eldeman

1 comment:

Monica said...

Loving this color skirt with your beautiful hair, this is a great combination.
oldirtyd.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...