Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hit List: Pretty Pretty Peacock

If I've learned one thing while working in fashion is that animal never goes out of style. Yes, you have your leopard and zebra, but I couldn't help but notice a TON of peacock printed and feather embellished accessories this week while searching for trends. I don't think there's a dress on here that I don't like, but my favorite would have to be the Modcloth one. Also the necklaces, so beautiful huh? As titles in this post, you couldn't not feel oh so pretty in any of these amazing pieces!


1. Peacock Dress: Modcloth $52.99
2. Light Feather Dress- Misguided £16.99
3. Feather Neacklace- Matthew Williamson $675
4. Peacock Necklace- Ruche $16.99
5. Light Feather Wrap- Jane Norman £28.00
6. Abstract Dress- Trina Turk $114.80

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...