Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Weekly Secret Weapon: Old Schooling It

Want to know the best way to spice up your wardrobe? Pull out some oldies and make them fun and funky for now!



I held onto these little puppies since I was a kid and have been waiting to bust them out until now. Seriously love how they give a nod to the 80s, plus make a loose-fitted top snug around your curves!

Paired with skinny jeans and suede booties, I think the little t-shirt rings look totally modern and fun! Not really sure what the proper name of these are, when I was kid (back when I wore these everyday, I called them do-dads or thing-a-ma-bops. Hmmm, guess we'll settle for t-shirt ring then....



Who knew oldies could be so fun? I highly suggest dragging some out today and old schooling it!




Top: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: J Crew
Cardigan: Delias
Booties: Vintage
Necklace: Carsons
T-Shirt Ring: Vintage

2 comments:

Balancing Lisa said...

I love how you call the shirt clip vintage!! haa Ahhh, the 80's and 90's! ;) I actually saw them being sold on VS online and was thinking about grabbing a pack! It really is a super cute look and quick way to change up a look!

Poison Oak said...

Loving this shirt but more importantly, the shirt clip is AMAZING.

poisonoakvintage.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...