Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Weekly Secret Weapon: DIY Necklace

This week's Secret Weapon is all about making your own necklace! As you all know, I typically layer on a bunch of different things, whether it's clothing, accessories, you name it so I thought why not do it with jewelry?



I picked a multi-strand necklace, a choker, and a vintage pin and looped it all together for a really fun piece!



I also layered my clothing today with a long tunic, sparkly vest, and a belt over the vest. Gave me a waistline as well as mixed it up a bit.



Wore my little cowboy-esque booties today for a more relaxed feel while still feeling fun and flirty.



Hope this helps next time you want to layer it up, especially now that it's getting a little colder out, which means, party season!




Tunic- Urban Outfitters
Vest- Vintage
Jeans- The Gap
Booties- Blowfish
Belt- J. Crew
Jewelry-Vintage

3 comments:

melissa rose said...

I'm loving that vest, its amazing! And how clever is gathering the necklaces with a pin? too cute.

Balancing Lisa said...

Cute outfit. I really love those jeans. I think I may have them. I hope I fit in them again soon!!! ;)
Also really enjoy those shoes!

melissa rose said...

pssst, I tagged you for 7 confessions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...