Friday, October 22, 2010

Daily Fashion Show: Pretty in Pink

Felt super pink and pretty today in my chiffon top with lots and lots of sparkles. When I saw this, I knew it was me. Frilly, girly, sparkly...what more could a girl ask for?



Had to tone it down with my new riding boots. Love the crest detail and the two-toned effect. Makes it a little more flexible.



Love my backdrop? Venetian blinds are awesome! Not. Why is it getting dark out earlier? It's definitely depressing. That either means that I leave work to late, or I'm living in the wrong state. Oh well, brighten the days up with sparkly things girls!




Top: Urban
Tank: J. Crew
Cardigan: Delia's
Pants: Loft
Boots: Etienne Aigner
Ring: Claire's

3 comments:

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

looks great! You've got a very nice blog. Hope you'll become a follower of my blog too. ♥
xoxo

http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

Balancing Lisa said...

LOVE that top! I want, I want! ;)

mode. said...

super cute shiny top! did that MJ jacket, and i like your daily fashion show posts- i'm currently posting a picture of my clothes everyday without wearing the same thing to see how long i can go without the same outfit! http://modestylist.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...