Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekly Secret Weapon: Clip-ons!

As I've mentioned before, I was lucky enough to inherit my Grandmother's vintage jewelry collection. I wear a lot of the pieces daily, but some are more difficult to incorporate more frequently than others. I've been playing around with different ways to wear clip-on earrings in a fresh, new way!



There are several ways to wear old, vintage gems. Today, I decided to wear these beauties in my hair and clipped on my shoes.


There are many other ways to wear them: used as sweater clips, clipped on necklaces for added charms, purse clips, and if you're brave....on your ears (ouch!). I suggest only wearing them on your ears for a few hours, or investing in stick-on padding to put on the clip for a little ease on your ears.



It's definitely fun to bring back these clips...now show me yours!

1 comment:

Balancing Lisa said...

I love this look! So cute! And so creative! I wish I had vintage clip on earrings to play with too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...