Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hit List: Modes of Transportation

Did a little shopping spree last weekend at Anthropologie (Daily Fashion Show to come!) and saw the vintage bike print dress and just completely fell in love. This got me thinking....I've been seeing a lot of apparel and accessories lately with different modes of transporation done in a vintage or quirky way. My favorites are of course, the dress, but also the subway umbrella and roller skate necklace. Gets you thinking about going somewhere, eh?


1. Bike Print Dress- Anthropolgie $128
2. Motorcycle Tank- Forever 21 $14.80
3. Roller Skate Necklace- Modcloth $15.99
4. Sailboat Necklace- Anthropolgie $98
5. Treasure Map Pillow- Pottery Barn $29
6. Subway Umbrella- Modcloth $29.99

1 comment:

Balancing Lisa said...

Cute! I kinda want the boat necklace, but for cheaper! Let me know if you see anything like it for less!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...