Monday, May 25, 2009

Without You

Today is a very personal day for me that I have chosen to share with you all. It is the two-year anniversary of my mother passing and I can only think to commemorate this day with a song and one of my favorite pictures of the two of us. This song hold so many truths as the days so go by and go on, though some are harder than others, I know my mom is smiling down on me and making each day pass with the love I have in my heart for her. So I am going to borrow some words from RENT and honor today by saying--No day, but today...

Without you, the ground thaws, the rain falls, the grass grows.
Without you, the seeds root, the flowers bloom, the children play.
The stars gleam, the poets dream, the eagles fly, without you.
The earth turns, the sun burns, but I die, without you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...