Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Catching a rainbow...

Happy St. Patrick's Day all! I celebrated today by wearing my green zebra tights I bought from Hot Topic. I was so excited when I put them on today but immediately was sad to see that the ripped when I pulled them up. I think they were just poor quality. I had never bought tights from there before, guess I won't unless they improve the quality. I pulled a classic Tiffany today by pairing these funky tights with some flowy and lace detailed items. My face looked weird/drunk in these pictures so I cropped them out :)
Forever 21 tunic, Gap skirt, Hot Topic green zebra tights, H&M scarf, suede booties
Headwrap from Urban Outfitters

My sister and I got bored last night so we decided to paint rainbow nails! Kind of goes along with the St. Patrick's Day theme, you know, Leprechauns and rainbows...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...