Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Daily Fashion Show: Love is in the Air

Love is in the air my friends, and in more than 1 way. And what better way to celebrate than by expressing it with your clothing?! I chose to wear little heart details in my jewelry and accessories and my new cloud print dress in this special occasion.



The first little love story is that my cousin had her baby on Sunday so now we have a new little girl in the family. She is beautiful and I love her already! Second love story is one of my friends from work got engaged and I couldn't be more happy for her. The last love story, though minor, is my new sunglasses I bought myself in Vegas. Tiffany's....need I say more?



Here they are! I've wanted them for almost two years. They actually have little interchangeable charms for the sides. I chose the classic Tiffany's heart in blue. It also came with the letter "T" and then a simple diamond. My other favorite part of these is the case that it came with pictured above. It's like opening a box from Tiffany's everyday!



So much to be happy about lately, I'm so lucky to be surrounded by love!




Dress: H&M
Lace Top: Delia's
Shoes: Target
Belt: eBay
Sunglasses: Tiffany & Co.

1 comment:

Balancing Lisa said...

You look stunning! Such a romantic look! LOVE IT! xo

http://www.stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...