Friday, December 3, 2010

Daily Fashion Show: Doubled Up

As you all know from my last posting, it is seriously cold out here in Chicago. So, because of this, I have doubled up today on my legwear, which is both warm and super cute!



My initial intentions were to wear just the OTK socks, but due to the cold, I had to layer on the leggings and I think it really made the outfit. I really have admired the J Crew, Anthro, and Free People catalogs this month that all do this trend, but instead of drabby/fall colors, I popped mine with hot pink.



I also doubled on rings today with a big chunky opal and another chunky yellow topaz ring. Super fun and thought they went very well with my chunky bauble necklace from my Grandmother. Also, it was a great way to get in more colors from my teacup dress. Remember when I first fell in love with this? Also paired my grandpa sweater with amazing elbow pads with my tea dress...both seemed appropriate for each other.






Dress: Anthropologie
Cardigan: Abercrombie & Fitch
Leggings: The Gap
OTK Socks: For Love 21
Boots: Claire's
Opal Ring: Claire's
Yellow Topaz Ring: Vintage
Teal Bauble Necklace: Vintage
Hook and Loop Necklace: Marie Marie Jewelry

1 comment:

Balancing Lisa said...

Love this look! Also love how you styled it very different from the last time you wore this dress and posted it on my page!
also, thanks for the link up! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...