Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Daily Fashion Show: Red Thrills

Today's Fashion Show is brought to by red thrills. That's right. Plastic flowers, flower prints, red tights, and even a red bra (hehe!).



Wanted to mix it up with my legwear today and wore bright ass tights with sweet little lace socks. What a combo?! The red was also a really great contrast with my black dress and helped sass it up a bit.



Other fun, red accessories include an Asian flower print tie and an amazing plastic flower necklace. I tend to call it my Japan necklace. It's just so fun and quirky! All this red really helped brighten it up around here. Ok, that sounds TOTALLY depressing, but I meant because of the weather. It's seriously freezing around here. WTF? Stay warm you fashionistas!




Dress: H&M
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Scarf: Vintage
Necklace: Sample from work
Tights: JC Penney
Socks: Claire's
Shoes: Steve Madden

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...