Friday, April 2, 2010

Braids, Butterflies, and Blues...Oh My!

Felt very earthy today in my blues today. Tank and cardigan are old, but the newest addition to my wardrobe is my new perfect boot 1969 jeans from The Gap and man, they are so perfect. Already worn them to a movie last weekend and a full day of work today and they are still hugging my curves. I can't believe I have finally found jeans that not only look cute, but also don't make me look like I have a saggy bottom.


Decided it would be fun to wear a big, chunky braid to go along with the earthy feel of my ensemble. The only issue was that I have so many layers in my hair...thank God for bobbypins!



My extra large butterfly ring, bought at friend's jewelry/purse party a couple of weeks ago, was the perfect accessory to tie this look together. The sparkles on the wings made me feel so girly :)

Last but not least, wore my Birkenstock's for the first time this year as it was in the 70's today. Wee! Hope this weather continues until summer....

2 comments:

Balancing Lisa said...

Super cute! Love the ring in silver! and LOVE the braid!

Cheryl said...

I am in love with your sandals.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...