Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pretty in Pink

Keeping up with the "spring has sprung" attitude, I have worn my brightest skirt in order to stay true to form. The skirt is actually quite old, from Bebe, back when I was in college.


This skirt is versatile in that the bow can be tied in the front, as well as the back. Today, I chose the back to feel girly....here's my twirl!



This paired with a basic black shirt and endless scarf from American Apparel, added interest to my ensemble, as well mimicked the loopy pattern on the skirt.

The shoes, which are also quite old (so old in fact the brand name is worn off on the inside) gave the outfit a bit of a vintage feel with the high ankle straps and chunky wedge heel.


Last but not least, I wore a big, bright butterfly headband splattered with colored rhinestones to add some sparkle to my day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...