Friday, February 26, 2010

Just Think Spring

Decided to spring things up today and wear a couple of pastels and florals. Although it was sunny here in IL today, there are still mounds of snow covering the ground so my ensemble's color palette helped brighten my day. Most of the items worn today are new or gifts received for my birthday!


Shirt: Banana Republic
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Gray Jeans: The Gap
Rosette Belt: JCrew
Shoes: For Love 21
Necklace: Etsy


I absolutely fell in love with this floral belt. Not only are the colors bright and spring-y, but it is also very versatile. This can be worn as a belt, necklace, and even a headband! More styling to come of this :)


The cardigan is so beautiful from the back with the crochet cutout.


The necklace worn was a gift from my sister for my birthday purchased from Etsy. The colors are so beautiful and I love the shell detail. Click on the word "Etsy" for the maker's page.


New shoes from For Love 21. They have a blue/black quality that can go with any outfit.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

the belt is so great!!! I love it.

The sun is deceiving here in IL, you think its warm with all the sun, but then you step outside and hello cold.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...