Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Houndstooth Charm

Today's outfit is brought to you by houndstooth and charms. This houndstooth sweater is from H&M, bought last season. It's a little short, but works great worn open and buttoned at the top to give it that vintage look.

Chose a black a gold theme today with accessories and my gold tights were the perfect way to add shine (plus, I really can't wear these tights for too much longer this season).

I kept the theme running throughout my outfit with a black and gold lion belt from Urban Outfitters.

My last accessory to showcase is the charm bracelet. I love the fact that it is made from recycled materials. Last March, I wrote about designers that use recycled metals to make jewelry in entry titled "Into the Wild."

This bracelet is made by Alex and Ani. They offer bracelets, rings, necklaces, and even a few hair pieces in metals, precious stones, and feathers, all made from eco-friendly materails. They even have a feature on their website that allows you to virtually create your own bracelet stack. It's so cool, check it out!

1 comment:

Balancing Lisa said...

This is darling! I want one! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...