Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Vintage Dress

My amazing red vintage dress I got from The Clothing Warehouse was so fun to wear to work the other day. I paired it with some of my mother's old disc earrings from the 70's and my USA necklace from Francesca's. The only thing that was a slight snag in my ensemble that was to find after already being at work for over 3 hours, that the dress was slightly see-through and you could see my Victoria's Secret Pink "1986" across my butt in bright white lettering. Perhaps it isn't a good idea to get dressed in the dark, even if you are trying to be courteous to your slumbering significant other :) Luckily I was able to save myself from more embarrassment by snagging some leggings I cut into biker shorts for the latter half of my day.



1 comment:

Ashley said...

That red dress is absolutely adorable, love how you belted it!

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...