Thursday, September 17, 2009

Warrior Princess

I felt like a warrior princess today. I bought this belt at a boutique in Tempe, AZ a couple of weeks ago and have already worn it twice! I call it my ammunition belt. I love the studded detail plus it's stretch so it's very versatile. I paired it with my gladiator Birkenstock's and sweater dress I've been waiting for cooler weather to wear. Even my hair screams fighter today with the curls simply going MAD! Not to mention my kick butt attitude I had today at work. Go Me!


Dress: Khols
Leggings: Icings
Sandals: Birkenstocks
Necklace: Vintage
Belt: Divaz Boutique in Arizona
Ring: Francesca's Collection

I love this stretch ring from Francesca's. The flower detail is just so beautiful and it fits on nearly every finger!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...