Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Rockin out with Panda

I was rocker/preppy today pairing my funky chunky jewelry with a t-shirt and high-waisted, full skirt. I felt a tad bit humanitarian today sporting my panda shirt and decided to compliment the ensemble by posing outside today. I love that a portion of the proceeds of this shirt went to the World Wildlife Fund. I know it's not much, but it's a small way to feel a part of something "bigger."


Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: Express
Stretch Belt: Bebe
Shoes: Vince Camuto
Jewelry:
Vintage black beaded necklace
Sample (from work) fabric chain necklace
Love bangle from Claire's







Oh, and this is my 50th blog post...weee!

3 comments:

Lauren Krumwiede said...

I love this outfit! This blog is very you! Hope all is well!

Glendy said...

What a cute combination :) The skirt is adorable!

Tiffany said...

Thanks girls!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...