Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Presents: Princess Peach

I usually don't get into Halloween but this year, we were also celebrating my niece's 1st birthday by dressing up. My boyfriend and I decided to go as Mario and Princess Peach as an homage to our Nintendo playing days. Overall, it was a lot of fun and I can't wait to dress up next year!

I found this dress on eBay for $15 and decided to give our costumes a cartoon effect by creating foam accessories. My brooch was made of foam as well as my crown.

Also, we thought it would be more fun for my boyfriend to be the raccoon Mario so I attached a feather boa that looked like a raccoon's tail and added foam ears to his hat (also purchased on eBay).

My niece as a bee! Isn't she the cutest? Surprisingly, she kept on the antennas all night!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...